Turbo Moto Racer is a racing game to take you to speed competitions in 4 modes: Career, Endless, Time Trial, and Free Ride to test your motor skills.
Try to avoid obstacles and complete the challenges of the game!
Game Modes And Other Elements
Coming to this driving game, you have the opportunity to experience 4 modes: Career, Endless, Time Trial, and Free Ride.
- Career Mode is for all racers to participate in racing competitions and overcome a series of obstacles and conquer each mission. Run and reach honorable destinations while keeping your motorcycle safe.
- Endless Mode takes you to an endless road to test your driving ability. The track will not end until your motorbike is destroyed.
- Time Trial Mode requires you to compete against time to complete a certain track. Your goal is always to beat your previous records.
- Free Ride creates a free car-racing environment for you to drive your own way. Don't worry about other factors. Instead, drive and enjoy your excursions.
In addition to modes, you can also set some other elements such as sounds and graphics in Settings or unlock new motors in Bike Shop. These motorcycles are designed with different elements of power, handling, and braking in mind.
Driving Ways In Turbo Moto Racer
Let's use the hotkeys below to drive your bike and conquer all modes!
- Left and Right Arrows - Steer
- Up Arrow - Accelerate
- Down Arrow - Decelerate
- W - Wheelie
- R - Horn